Selling As an Seller
The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Website. Maalgoody reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
Services Payment While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to: 1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or 2. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or 3. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or 4. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website. Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
1. Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render Maalgoody liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on Maalgoody Website.
3. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Maalgoody is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Maalgoody Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Maalgoody is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
4. Returns is a scheme provided by respective sellers directly under this policy in terms of which the option of exchange, replacement and/ or refund is offered by the respective sellers to you. All products listed under a particular category may not have the same returns policy. For all products, the policy on the product page shall prevail over the general returns policy. Do refer the respective item's applicable return policy on the product page for any exceptions to the table below. The return policy is as below; Do read all sections carefully to understand the conditions and cases under which returns will be accepted.
Part 1 – Category, Return Window and Actions possible
|Category||Returns Window, Actions Possible and Conditions (if any)|
|CLOTHS||30 days Refund, replacement or exchange|
|LEATHER||30 days Refund, replacement or exchange|
|JEWELLERY||30 days Refund, replacement or exchange|
|TRAVEL (BAGS & LUGGAGE)||30 days Refund, replacement or exchange|
|HOMES & LIVING||30 days Refund, replacement or exchange|
|AYURVEDA||15 days Refund, replacement or exchange|
|ART & CRAFT||15 days Refund, replacement or exchange|
|SPICES||15 days Refund, replacement or exchange|
Part 2 - General Rules for a successful Return
1. In certain cases, where the seller is unable to process a replacement for any reason whatsoever, a refund will be given. During open box deliveries, while accepting your order, if you received a different or a damaged product, you will be given a refund. Once you have accepted an open box delivery, no return request will be processed, except for manufacturing defects. In such cases, this category-specific replacement/return general conditions will be applicable. to know more about Open Box Delivery
Payment Facility for Buyers:
You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller using Payment Facility.
You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate Maalgoody Website features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services.
Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favour of the Buyer (As per registration details provided by the Buyer) Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Maalgoody in case of any misuse by Buyer.
Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
1. Maalgoody reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Maalgoody may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
2. Maalgoody reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Maalgoody or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
3. Maalgoody may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Maalgoody. As a result of such check if Maalgoody is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction or other reasons at its sole discretion, Maalgoody shall have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price. For avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that the ‘Cash on Delivery’ feature for payment, may be disabled for certain account users, at the sole discretion of Maalgoody.
4. Maalgoody may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller to Dispatch, if Maalgoody deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, Maalgoody may hold Transaction Price and Maalgoody may not inform Seller to Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
5. The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that Maalgoody will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of Maalgoody.
Compliance with Laws:
1. As required by applicable law, if the Customer makes a purchase of an amount above INR 1,99,000.00/-, the Customer will be required to upload a scanned copy of his/her PAN card on the Platform, within 5 days of making the purchase, failing which, the purchase made by the Customer will be cancelled. The requirement to submit the PAN card arises only once and if it has been submitted once by the Customer, it need not be submitted again. The order of the Customer shall stand cancelled if there is a discrepancy between the name of the Customer and the name on the PAN Card.
2. Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India), GDPR applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Maalgoody Website.
Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank:
1. All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
2. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
Return / Replacement Policy
Definition: 'Return' is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to the Seller on the Maalgoody website. Following situations may arise:
1. Item was defective
2. Item was damaged during the Shipping
3. Products was / were missing
4. Wrong item was sent by the Seller.
Return could also result in refund of money in most of the cases.
1. Replace after shipment collection - Seller has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before replacing it)
2. Refund after shipment collection - Seller has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before refunding)
3. Refund without shipment collection - Seller has agreed to refund the buyer without expecting the original shipment back)
4. Replace without shipment collection - Seller has agreed to replace the order without expecting the original shipment back)
Further for returns being made by Buyer to the Seller of the product, the following parameters needs to be ensured by the Buyer:
Category Conditions :
|CLOTHS||No Tags removed, Undamaged and not Used|
|LEATHER||No Tags removed, Undamaged and not Used|
|JEWELLERY||Tags Intact, No Damage|
|TRAVEL||Tags Intact, No Damage|
|HOMES & LIVING||Working as by the seller|
|AYURVEDA||Keep in Packing material with not used More than 5%|
|ART & CRAFT||Tags Intact, No Damage|
|SPICES||Keep in Packing material with not used More than 5%|
If the product being returned is not in accordance with the above parameters, then Buyer shall not be entitled to any refund of money from the Seller.
Shipping cost for returning the product shall be borne and incurred by the Seller.
Maalgoody Replacement Guarantee*
Definition: Replacement is the action or process of replacing something in place of another. A Buyer can request for replacement whenever he is not happy with the item, reason being Damaged in shipping, Defective item, Item(s) missing, wrong item shipped and the like.
Maalgoody Replacement Guarantee seeks to assist Buyers who have been defrauded by qualified sellers on the Website. The return policy period ( Maalgoody Replacement Guarantee) depends on the product category and the seller as mentioned at below of this terms and Conditions. If at the time of delivery and/or within the applicable return policy period, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from the seller subject to the following terms and conditions
1. Notify seller of any defects in the product/s at the time of delivery of the product/s and/or within the applicable return policy period and the same product/s will be replaced in return of the defective product/s.
2. Replacement can be for the entire product/s or part/s of the product subject to availability of the same with the seller.
Following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
a. Damages due to misuse of product;
b. Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product;
c. Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers;
d. Any damage/defect which are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty
e. Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered;
On Clothing and Footwear, qualified sellers accept 30 day exchange subject to the following conditions:
Clothes and footwear are not used (other than for trial), altered, washed, soiled or damaged in any way.
Original tags and packaging should be intact. For items that come in branded packaging, the box should be undamaged.
Returns are not applicable for 'Made to order' ____Products______, etc.
Damaged or defective or 'Not as described' products in are meanwhile covered by the 30 Day Replacement Guarantee.
If Maalgoody has any suspicion or knowledge that any of its buyers and sellers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false or not genuine, Maalgoody may also, while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against such member buyers and sellers, at its sole discretion, suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyers and sellers and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Customers who have been blocked for any suspicious or fraudulent activity on Maalgoody will not be allowed to return their products.
Maalgoody reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Maalgoody may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such user and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Points to be noted:
1. Seller can always accept the return irrespective of the policy. 2. If Seller disagrees for a return request, Buyer can file a dispute under Buyer Protection Program.
Buyer needs to raise the replacement request within the return period applicable to the respective product. Once Buyer has raised a replacement request by contacting Us on the Toll Free Number provided on the Website. Once the replacement request has been raised, the following steps shall be followed:
1. Buyer is asked for "Reason for Return". Among others, the following are the leading reasons:
2. Shipping was damaged
3. Item was defective
4. Item Dead on Arrival
5. Item(s) were missing
6. Wrong item sent
7. An intimation shall be provided to Seller seeking either "approval" or "rejection" of the replacement request.
8. In case the Seller accepts the replacement request, Buyer shall be required to return the product to the Seller and only after return of the product, Seller shall be obliged to provide the replacement product to the Buyer.
In case the Seller doesn't have the product at all, Seller can provide the refund to the Buyer and Buyer shall be obligated to accept the refund in lieu of replacement. All the product parameters shall be required to be complied with in cases of replacement.
If the Seller doesn't respond to the Buyer's replacement request, within three (3) days from the date of replacement request placed by the Buyer, refund shall be processed in favour of Buyer and Seller shall be liable to refund amount paid to the Seller.
All shipping and other replacement charges shall be borne and incurred by the Seller.
By participating in the exchange I confirm that I am the sole and absolute owner and/or user of the product mentioned above (device). I confirm that device which I am exchanging under the buyback program is genuine and is not counterfeit, free from any and all encumbrances, liens, attachments, disputes, legal flaws, exchange or any Agreement of Sale etc. and I have got the clear ownership of the said device.
You agree to indemnity and keep indemnifying Maalgoody.com and any future buyer of the device against all or any third party claims, demand, cost, expenses including attorney fees which may be suffered, incurred, undergone and / or sustained by Maalgoody.com, its affiliates or any future buyer due to usage of the device by you till date and you undertake to make good the same.
I hereby give my consent that my personal information that I have provided in connection with this buyback program might be processed, transferred and retained by the retailer and other entities involved in managing the program for the purposes of validating the information that I provided herein and for the administration of the program.
I agree to indemnity and keep indemnifying the Maalgoody.com and any future buyer of the old device against all or any third party claims, demand, cost, expenses including attorney fees which may be suffered, incurred, undergone and / or sustained by Maalgoody.com, its affiliates or any future buyer due to usage of the device by me till date and I undertake to make good the same.
Products distributed as gifts from state sponsored or NGO funded distribution programs are not accepted for exchange under exchange offers.
Maalgoody prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area.
This policy extends to text within listings, on Seller pages and all other areas of the site that another User may view. If the profane words are part of a title for the item being sold, we allow Sellers to 'blur' out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (i.e., s*** or f***).
Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
- Report offensive Display Names
- Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise
If a feedback comment; or any communication made between Users on the Website; or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on Website contain profanity, please review Our feedback removal policy and submit a request for action/removal.
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User's account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
Maalgoody will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user's trading records before taking action.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
1. Limits placed on account privileges
2. Loss of special status
3. Account suspension.
Disputes (Resolutions) Policy
Generally, transactions are conducted smoothly on Maalgoody. However there may be some cases where both the Buyers and Sellers may face issues. At Maalgoody, we have a Dispute Resolution process in order to resolve disputes between Buyers and Sellers.
What is a 'dispute'?
A 'Dispute' can be defined as a disagreement between a Buyer and a Seller in connection with a transaction on the Website.
How does a 'dispute' occur in the Marketplace?
Disputes are filed as a result of a disagreement between the Buyer and the Seller. Disputes arise out of an issue that is raised by either party not being completely satisfied with the resolution of their complaint/issue.
It is important that before a Buyer/Seller raises a dispute, they should attempt to solve the issue. Please note that whenever a Buyer raises a dispute, the Seller's payment for that order is put on hold immediately until the issue is resolved.
How is a 'dispute' created?
Whenever there is a disagreement, the Buyer can write to firstname.lastname@example.org(IF ANY), while the Seller can write to email@example.com(IF ANY), in order to raise a dispute. Disputes can be raised at a particular transaction level.
What are the various types of 'disputes'?
Following are the indicative examples of potential disputes:
1. Wrong item received
2. Item Not as described
3. Damaged or Seal broken on Product
4. Part/Accessory missing
5. Item not Compatible
6. Seller Description/Specification Wrong
7. Defective (Functional issues)
8. Product not working and Manufacturer claims invalid Invoice
In case the Seller rejects the return request of the Buyer, and Buyer raises a dispute, then Maalgoody will try to mediate and resolve the dispute between both the parties and act as a mediator between them. If the dispute is resolved in favour of the Buyer, a refund is provided once the product is returned to the Seller. If the dispute is settled in favour of the Seller, Buyer is not entitled to any refund.
Buyer protection policy
In case of a dispute where the Seller is unable to provide a refund or a replacement, Maalgoody will actively work towards reaching a resolution.
The Buyer Protection Program covers Buyers who are unable to successfully resolve their dispute with the Seller or are not satisfied the resolution provided by the Seller.
The Buyer can write to Maalgoody.coM(IF ANY) if the issue with the Seller is not resolved. Maalgoody's team will look into the case to check for possible fraud and if the Buyer has been blacklisted/blocked from making purchases on the Website. Only after verifying these facts, a dispute can be registered.
In due course of resolution, Maalgoody's Team will facilitate a conference call including the Seller and the Buyer.
When a dispute has been raised, Maalgoody may provide both the parties access to each others Display Names, contact details including email addresses and other details pertaining to the dispute. Buyers and Sellers are subject to final consent from Maalgoody for settling the dispute.
Buyer Eligibility and Restrictions
Only the Buyers who have purchased the product on Maalgoody are eligible for the Buyer Protection Program.
Buyers can file a dispute within 45 days from the date of delivery of the product
Any damage or loss to the product after delivery will not be covered under this program and will completely be the Buyer's responsibility. Buyers should refuse to accept delivery if the item is damaged.
To be able to take advantage of the Buyer Protection Program, Buyers should first contact the Seller and attempt to resolve the issue. If the Buyer doesn't hear from the Seller or is unable to resolve the issue with the Seller even after contact, a dispute can be raised with Maalgoody by writing an email support@Maalgoody.com(IF ANY)
Fraudulent charges and claims are not covered under Buyer Protection Program
If the Buyer has already initiated chargeback through the credit card issuing bank, it will not be covered under Buyer Protection Program, though in such cases a Seller can file a claim through the Seller Protection Program.
Blacklisted and Blocked Buyers are not covered by the Buyer Protection Program.
Buyers who have reached their maximum lifetime limit for claims are also not eligible.
Buyers can make a maximum of INR 1,99,000.00 claims per year on Maalgoody. If the claim was withdrawn, it is not counted.
Through the Buyer Protection program, Maalgoody does not provide any guarantee/warranty to Buyers for products sold on Maalgoody against manufacturing defects.
Raising disputes against Sellers does not automatically entitle the Buyer to a refund or replacement for the product purchased. Maalgoody shall verify the disputes so raised and may process only such claims that are valid and genuine.
Maalgoody shall at no point be responsible for any direct or indirect losses, expenses, costs of any nature whatsoever that may be incurred by any Buyer/Seller.
Claims of the nature of 'Buyer remorse' (i.e. instances where products are bought by the Buyer by mistake or where the Buyer chooses to change his/her mind with regard to the product purchased by him) will not be entertained through this program.
Maalgoody reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Maalgoody may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
Decisions made by Maalgoody under the Buyer Protection Program shall be final and binding on its Users.
Maalgoody reserves the right to modify / discontinue Buyer Protection Program without any prior notice period to its Users.
Through this program, Maalgoody shall not entertain claims of Buyers who have incurred loss due to delayed shipment or delivery of the item by the Seller.
Maalgoody’s Team may seek additional information / clarification from Buyer to facilitate resolution of the dispute. In the event Buyer does not respond with information / clarification sought within 10 days of such request, the dispute shall be auto-closed in favour of the Seller.
Disputes via Chargeback
Whenever a chargeback (CB) comes from a payment gateway/bank, following situations may arise:
1. Item not received CB - Buyer hasn't received the item. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies.
2. Unauthorized CB - Buyer hasn't made this particular transaction. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies.
Seller expressly agrees that issuing the correct and complete invoice is the sole and primary responsibility of the Seller. Furthermore, Seller shall ensure that invoices state "Powered by Maalgoody" and failing to do so Seller will be liable for chargebacks (as applicable).
3. Item not as described - meaning item is not what Buyer expected. Dispute will be decided in accordance with the dispute policies.
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by Maalgoody. Maalgoody encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email.
However, Maalgoody will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate Maalgoody policies.
Threats of Bodily Harm - Maalgoody does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
Misuse of Maalgoody System - Maalgoody allows Users to facilitate transactions through the Maalgoody system, but will investigate any misuse of this service.
Fake email - Maalgoody will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any fake email, you are requested to report the same to Us through 'Contact Us' tab.
Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) - Maalgoody's spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by Maalgoody Users. Maalgoody Users are not allowed to send spam messages to other Users. Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of Maalgoody - Maalgoody prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products outside of the Maalgoody Website. Offers of this nature are a potential fraud risk for both Buyers and Sellers.
Maalgoody policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on Our public message boards.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits on account privileges
- Account suspension
- Cancellation of listings
- Loss of special status
Maalgoody does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Website's APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third party websites of Our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Maalgoody assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. Maalgoody do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). Maalgoody does not endorse, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof.
Maalgoody Infringement Verification - Reporting Listing Violations
Maalgoody has put in place Maalgoody Infringement Verification process so that intellectual property owners could easily report listings that infringe their rights. It is in Maalgoody's interest to ensure that infringing products are removed from the site, as they erode Buyer and good Seller trust.
● If you are a Verified Rights Owner and want to report a listing issue, see Maalgoody's FIV. Note: Only the intellectual property rights owner can report potentially infringing products or listings through FIV. If you are not the intellectual property rights owner, you can still help by getting in touch with the rights owner and encouraging them to contact us.
● If your listing was removed through FIV, and you believe that your listing was removed in error, please contact us.
Maalgoody does not and cannot verify that Sellers have the right or ability to sell or distribute their listed products. However, Maalgoody is committed to removing infringing or unlicensed products once an authorized representative of the rights owner properly reports them to Maalgoody.
FIV works to ensure that item listings do not infringe upon the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of third parties. FIV participants have the ability to identify and request removal of allegedly infringing products and materials.
Any person or company who holds intellectual property rights (such as a copyright, trademark or patent) which may be infringed upon by products listed on Maalgoody is encouraged to become a FIV member.
Program membership entitles you (Verified Rights Owner) to the following benefits:
● Rapid response by Maalgoody in ending listings reported by you (as the Verified Rights Owner) as allegedly infringing
● Dedicated priority email queues for reporting alleged infringements
● The ability to obtain identifying information about Maalgoody's users'
All orders are automatically processed on our secure merchant processor and sent for shipment as soon as they are placed. During this process Maalgoody incur irreversible fees.
Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be changed sometimes, we are unable to do it free of charge after a certain point.
Maalgoody strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
If you cancel your order BEFORE it has been shipped, you will be assessed a 15% cancellation fee before credit is issued.
If you cancel your order AFTER it has been shipped, please follow our Return Policies & Procedures. The cancellation will have to be treated as a Return with all applicable fees.
Orders which are REFUSED AT DELIVERY will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above - including restocking, cancellation and other applicable fees.
Delivery / Shipment policy:
While we will endeavor to have products ordered delivered as soon as possible, Maalgoody is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 15 working days from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times (Unless specified at the time of Order).
While Maalgoody shall strive to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability. Please note all items (including gifts) will be shipped with an invoice mentioning the price, as per Indian Tax Regulations.
Cash on Delivery option available.
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 15 working days or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation and delivering of the shipment subject to Courier Company / post office norms.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only.
User Agreement / policy:
Maalgoody service is provided to you under the terms and conditions of this User Agreement. Maalgoody reserves the right to change or modify any or all parts of the User Agreement at any time. You will receive notice of such changes by email at least 30 days prior to implementing changes to the user agreement.
By accepting the terms and conditions of the User Agreement you represents and warrants that agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about you as prompted by the account registration form; and agree to maintain and update this information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Maalgoody has the right to terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the service.
All other user agreement are listed under Maalgoody Terms and Conditions of Use.